To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Cosmetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- To post or not to post: plastic surgery practice marketing, websites, and social media?.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019; 7e2331
- Influence of social media on the decision to undergo a cosmetic procedure.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019; 7e2333
- Association between the use of social media and photograph editing applications, self-esteem, and cosmetic surgery acceptance.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2019; 21: 361-367
- Social media marketing in facial plastic surgery: what has worked?.. 2019; 27: 373-377
- Plastic surgery on youtube.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2020; 8: e2586
- The ethical and professional use of social media in surgery: a systematic review of the literature.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142: 388e-398e
Published online: February 26, 2023
Authorship: specific contribution to the article or research process: Conception and Design, Article drafting, Review (G. Linkov). Analysis and Interpretation, Article drafting, Review (M. Vuckovic).
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.